A binary code represents text, computer processor instructions, or other data using just two symbols, 0 (representing "off") and 1 (representing "on"). While people don't use binary code to program computers (we have since moved to programming languages that make it easier to code), binary code is still the underlying system that allows computers to work. You can think of it as the DNA of computers!
Our tote is perfect for teens and women who love code or Bezlo Moms looking for a trendy mommy-and-me accessory to match their Bezlo Girl.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Open tote (no zipper or buttons)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)