The Earth’s atmosphere is broken up into several layers made up of gases which protect life on Earth! We live down in the troposphere, where the atmosphere is thickest. The next layer is the stratosphere, then the mesosphere, the thermosphere and finally the exosphere. The top of the exosphere marks the line between the Earth’s atmosphere and interplanetary space.
We encourage parents to use our designs to spark questions and conversations with your kids. What kinds of things are found within the different layers? If you look closely, you just might find some answers!
Perfect for space lovers and Bezlo Moms who love matching their Bezlo Girls.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Open tote (no zipper or buttons)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)